AKD wax 1840/1865 purity 91% used for papermaking chemicals as neutral sizing agent
AKD emulsion is one of the reactive neutral sizing agents, it can be used in the process of neutral paper making in factories directly. Paper can not only be endowed with predominant capability of water resistance, and soak capability of acid alkaline liquor, but also with ability of brim soaking resistance. By using it can improve physical properties of paper, it has been widely used in producing various kind of paper, such as art base paper, electrostatic autographic transfer paper, double colloid paper, noncarbon paper, archival paper, photo base paper, yew base paper, stamp base paper, napkin, etc
1. According to the C18 content, alkyl keene dimer can be divided into two types: AKD1840 and AKD1865
2. the related items
|ITEMS||AKD WAX 1840||AKD WAX 1865|
|APPEARANCE||PALE YELLOW WAX SOLID||PALE YELLOW WAX SOLID|
|IODINE CALUE(gI2/100g )||45.0 MIN||45.0 MIN|
|ACID VALUE(mgKOH/g)||3.0 MAX||3.0 MAX|
|MELTING POINT(°C)||47.0 MIN||50.0 MIN|
1.It can effectively increase the surface strength and improve the printability of paper.
2. It can reduce the phenomenon of dropping fiber and powder.
3. It could be used to adjust the sizing degree quickly and improve the water resistance of the paper
4. It does not have negative effect on people's health in the process of shipping, storing and using.
5. It can reduce the pressure of water treatment, and reduce cost of production.
6. Well compatibility, it is compatible with CMC, PVA, starch and so on.
7. Curing speed is high.
8. Suitable for all kinds of surface sizing equipment.
Tel: +86 13383115051