Blue Sludge Dewatering Filter Belt for Press Belt Filter
Sludge dewatering belt, as its name implies, is designed for solid/liquid separation, especially sludge dehydration in sewage treatment industry. Made of high quality polyester, our range of belt is heat-set at exacting temperature and tensioned to achieve much better operational stability. It is suitable for press belt filter and various vacuum belt filters. Meanwhile our sludge dewatering belt also used in the paper mill.
Color:White, blue and red
Features:Acid and alkali resistance;Good air and water permeability;
For the unique design, the sludge can be get off easily;
It's easy to use and has a long service life.
- Pin joint, 2. Ring joint joining spiral 3.Endless4.The steel-clip joint 5.Double pin joint
Description about Seams & Edges:
- Endless seam: This type of seam enables the belt to have a unique air permeability and strength so that it is more durable and long lasting.
- Stainless steel clip seam: Made of stainless steel AISI316, these clips permit quick and easy assembly. Meanwhile, these clips fixed to the belt smoothly to protect it from destruction caused by mud scraper, separator, doctor blades and vacuum boxes.
- Spiral seam: As its name implies, this seam is composed of a spiral thread woven into the fabric and joining two pieces of belt together. Made of quality PEEK, this seam is strong, durable and resistant to hydrolysis in a wide range of PH. Normally, spiral seam is applied to most polyester drying fabric.
- Warp-ring seams: Beside above seams, various types of warp-ring seams are also available. This seam proves extremely stable as the joints are composed of warp yarns that are woven back to the fabric. In addition, this seam allows for a smooth joint without any marking.
Excellent water and air permeability yet not allowing the sludge.
Superb resistance to acid, alkali and chemical solvents.
Good temperature resistance up to 180°C.
Easy to peel off filtered cake after filtration.
Our sludge dewatering belt permits high drainage speed and smooth performance of most press or vacuum belt filters.
Fruit juice squeezing.
Waste water treatments.
Coal separating plants, etc.
1. How long it can be use?
Depend on your scale of production and your use custom.
2. The Sample is free?
Yes, if you need the samples, we will send it to you freely. but hope you pay the freight. thank you.
3.What is the lead time?
About 7working days.
4.What is the packing?
By air &by sea or as your demands