Paper Machine Stainless Steel Doctor Blade for Paper Mill
Huatao Company series of supporting device manufacturing all kinds cleaning blades , clap transformation . andwe can design scraper machine needs to resolve customer problems.Stainless steel blade suitable for stone rolls and ebonite rolls in paper machine press section of paper machine.
We can produce various cleaning scrapers and materials for various paper machine parts according to customer requirements, such as carbon fiber doctor blades, HDPE doctor blades,Stainless Steel Doctor Bladesand others.
1. Good elasticity, strong sense of layering, and durable;
2. Our doctor bladesare made of high-quality carbon steel, with unique craftsmanship and high manufacturing precision;
3. The blade is thin and flexible, with high strength, toughness, good smoothness, particularity and uniqueness;
4. Due to the high precision of the blade manufacturing and high durability, it can greatly reduce the production cost and save the time of replacing or turning the sharpening blade;
5. Doctor bladesare widely used in gravure printing, gravure printing, letterpress printing, offset printing, paint printing, offset printing, etc.
|Usage||stone rolls and ebonite roller|
|Other feature||better scraping result|
|better corrosion- resistance||High hardness|
A good doctor blade helps reduce the problem of scratches on the anilox roll. To ensure that the scraper room system is in good condition, you may follow the steps below:
1. Before installing the sealing pad, install the scraper and sealing knife first.
2. Slowly move the doctor blade close to the anilox roller.
3. Make sure that the doctor blade and the sealing knife contact the anilox roller at the same time. If they do not contact at the same time, adjust the system until the two blades contact the anilox roller at the same time.
4. It should be repeated on the drive side and operation side of the printing press.
5. Set the doctor blade chamber so that the distance between the doctor blade and the anilox roller moving back and forth is not more than 1/8”.